Waterless lanolin, lanolin-anhydrous.
Extremely pure, pesticide free, BHT-free (Butylhydroxytoluol). Adheres to strict standards, premium material.
Most of the lanolin on the market are contaminated by carcinogenic chemicals and pesticides. Using this product however you can be sure it is safe for everyone, even babies.
• as a skin softening agent in creams
• to care for dry, cracked, scaling skin
• in diaper creams, for babies
• for nursing moms, for nipple care
• in soap
• in moisturizers
• emmolient, skin softening
• slightly water repellent
• for consistency
Dosing: in w/o creams 15-20 %, in o/w creams max. 2-3 %
Processing: Not sensitive to pH- and heat, you can heat it with the oil phase. It's best to cool it slow, and stir until completely cool.