Pure essential oil without any chemicals, solvents (alcohol, etc.) or other additives.
About the use of lavender oil:
1. Moth repellent: A few drops of lavender oil is useful in wardrobes to prevent moth demaging your clothes.
2. Calming: a few drops in a hot bath helps you relax completely. You can use it against headache and migrain by rubbing it on your temple.
3. Anti-perspirant, and excellent on insect bites.
4. Cools the skin in case of first degree burns, prevents blistering.
5. Inhaling: it clears the airways, soothes coughing; can be used in sauna and aroma lamps.
NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM ASTHMA!
OÉTI registration number: 919-2/2013.