Sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) is a weak alkaline, dissolves finely in warm water. Hygroscopic, degreasing and deodoring, harmless for the environment. It is less alkaline than washing soda, and it is more soluble in water.
Instructions: Make a solution or a paste with warm water, then put it on the surface, let it rest, and scrub if needed. You can also dissolve it in a spray bottle, and spray it directly on the surface.
Only the 25 kg package is food quality!
Other tips for using baking soda:
1. For grease stains, pour boiling water on the stain, then sprinkle dry sodium bicarbonate, and scrub it off.
2. Fresh grease stains can be wiped off from leather with baking soda solution, then blot the excess water with several layers of paper towels.
3. Remove burnt food scraps by boiling water in the dish with a little sodium bicarbonate. After it cooled down you can easily wash the dish.
4. Coffee and tea stains can be removed with sodium bicarbonate sprinkled on a wet sponge.
5. You can also use sodium bicarbonate on stainless steel dishes.
6. Stubborn stains on tiles can be removed with sodium bicarbonate scattered on a wet rag.
7. Use sodium bicarbonate solution for cleaning your fridge. Eliminate bad odours by putting a small bowl of baking soda in the fridge.
8. Make a paste with water and sodium bicarbonate for cleaning your oven, and apply when it's hot. After it dried, brush it out with water. Lastly, wipe it out with the mix of a cup of water and a heaped tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate.
9. In the bathroom, sprinkle surfaces with sodium bicarbonate, and brush it off with boiling water.
10. Scatter sodium bicarbonate in the toilet and brush it.
11. Wash your feet with the mix of 2-3 liters of warm water and 1 cup of sodium bicarbonate to eliminate bad odours and reduce sweating.
12. Sodium bicarbonate is an excellent deodorant. Wipe your wet skin after showering with a cloth sprinkled with sodium bicarbonate, or make a DIY cream deodorant