- preventing oxidative demaging of the skin
- for ageing skin
- into sunscreens to prevent inflammation induced by UV radiation.
- antioxidant, free radical scavenger
- counterweigths the harmful effects of oxidative stress in the skin
- conserves agents that are prone to oxidation in home made cosmetics (vitamins and unsaturated fats).
- Reduces the probabilty of redness, inflammation and wrinkles caused by too much UV radiation
Dosing: The antioxidant effect is working from 0,1%-1% concentration. In sunscreens the effective dose is 3-5% Vitamin E or 2,5% Vitamin E combined with 5% Vitamin C.
Processing: Fat soluble. It decomposes from heat, so it should only be mixed with the ingredients when they cooled down to body temperature. Never heat it up with the oil!
Vitamin E isn't a universal conserving agent, it only increases the stability of materials that are prone to oxidation, it prevents rancidity.
100% carefully selected ECO products
3000+ products available immediately, on stock
We help you understand green lifestyle better
We appreciate your loyalty