How to use corn starch in cosmetics? Here are some ideas:
- 1/4 cup of cornstarch
- 1/4 cup of white clay
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder, if you have dark hair. Leave it out of the recipie if you have blonde hair.
Mix the ingredients, and the dry shampoo is ready to use! Keep it in a pepper shaker, it will make it easier to sprinkle on your hair. Section your hair, and sprinkle it in every section. Leave it on your hair for 10 minutes, then brush your hair thoroughly.
- 3 tablespoons of shea butter
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa butter
- essential oils according to taste
Melt the cocoa butter and shea butter over a hot water bath. Remove from heat, and mix in the cornstarch and baking soda, and finally the essential oils.
Other DIY tips: You can make all-natural glue by mixing warm water and cornstarch.
100% carefully selected ECO products
3000+ products available immediately, on stock
We help you understand green lifestyle better
We appreciate your loyalty