This soap is made of 100% plant ingredients by hand, according to a family recipie from Ghana.
The black soap is a medium hard soap, and its color ranges anywhere from light brown to black. It is cooked from the leaves or fruit of various plants rich in oils.
Apply it on wet skin, create lather, then rinse the gentle foam. Dry properly after every use!
Black soap is also suitable for washing your hair. Lather the soap in your hands and create a foam on your hair with it. It will clean the hair gently.
Applications of black soap:
- Dry skin: Black soap stimulates healthy skin functions, this way it can adjust optimal sebum production. It removes dead skin cells. Softens dry skin, doesn't cause allergies.
- For cracked, rough skin.
- Oily skin
- It calms sunburnt skin, and gently washes off any sunscreen residues.
- Pimples: It has a deep cleaning effect so it clears out the pores.
- It has anti-inflammatory effects, so you can use it on rashes and bites.
- Use it before shaving to prevent irritation and infection.
- Gently removes makeup.
100% carefully selected ECO products
3000+ products available immediately, on stock
We help you understand green lifestyle better
We appreciate your loyalty