Buying in bulk? In need of a practical storage container for the kithcen or bathroom? Preserving fruit, veggies and sauces?
In a zero waste home, clamp lid jars are a must have!
- Storing food you bought in bulk: nuts, seeds, pasta, dried fruits, flour and legumes.
- For taking lunch from home: there's no need for wasteful takeaways, just bring leftovers with you the next day!
- Canning fruit, veggies and more.
- Gifts: edible gifts are the best when you don't want to increase unnecessary clutter! Just make some homemade hazelnut spread, candy, cookies etc, and fill a jar with it. When it becomes empty it will become a useful accessory.
- Organize all-natutal cleaners like citric acid, baking soda or washing soda! Make sure to use a label to avoid mix-ups!
Airtight, strong glass jar with metal clamp, and rubber gasket. High quality product from the Italian Bormioli Rocco.
With Fido jars you can use many traditional canning techniques: salt, alcohol, vinegar, and any other preserving method that doesn't require subsequent boiling. The metal clamp and rubber gasket makes it optimal for preserving. It is resistent to acidic food.
Cleaning: We recommend hand-wash with a gentle dish soap, without the use of any abrasives. You can also put it in the dishwasher on a gentle cycle up to 50°C, but remove the gasket. We also recommend you to remove any metal parts too. To ensure a long lifetime, don't soak metal parts for a long time, and keep it in a dry place.
Weight: 0,59 kg
Volume: 5 dl
Height: 9,8 cm
Diameter: 10,6 cm
100% carefully selected ECO products
3000+ products available immediately, on stock
We help you understand green lifestyle better
We appreciate your loyalty