Strenthens the cardiovascular system, stimulates cerebration and concentration. One of the most popular oils because it has multiple gastronomic uses: desserts, pastries, pancakes, and salad dressings.
TIP: Pancakes fryed in walnut oil, with cottage cream cheese and blueberries.
- Strenthens the cardiovascular system, stimulates cerebration and concentration.
- Recommended for preventing arteriosclerosis.
- Lowers cholesterol level, and risk of thrombus and thrombosis.
- Suitable for lowering blood pressure in stressful situations.
- Proved antioxidant effect.
- Especially rich in linoleic acid, which is an essential oil, that helps the therapy of reumatic arthritis.
- Cosmetic purposes: massage oil or in lipbalms. It is used in the cure of psoriasis and skin irritation.
- Vitamin E content nourishes the skin, health improving, and slows the ageing of the skin.
- Add into the dough of desserts (pancakes, cakes etc.), and sauces for extra taste.
- Great in salad dressings especially suits less acidic vinegars like fruit and balsamic vinegar.
- For roasted meats add it after, and mixing with olive oil for meats that don't require long cooking.
- It gives a special flavour to raw vegetables and fruits. Really good choice with lamb's salad and beetroot.
- Store in dark place under 15°C! After opening put it is recommended to store in the fridge. If stored properly it has a shelf life of 9 months.
The "Göcseji" oils are made of 100% natural ingredients without any additives. They are serving culinary and medical purposes at the same time.
These oils are rich in omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids, that are the base of healthy and balanced diet. They are getting more and more popular due to their immune strengthening effect and other health benefits.
100% carefully selected ECO products
3000+ products available immediately, on stock
We help you understand green lifestyle better
We appreciate your loyalty