Natural source of potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, calcium, sulfur, iron, manganase, copper, nickel, cobalt, and iodone.
- Effective cure of bronchitis: flax seed helps through the illness, and the oil soothes the cramps. Cures the bronchia and the lungs too, so it is beneficial for smokers also.
- Can supplement the therapy of heart rhythm problems and myocarditis.
- Natural remedy for blood density, which is invaluable for cell breathing.
- Sportsman and sportswoman use flaxseed oil when dieting for lower body fat percentage, and they have to cut out all fats.
- The hydrogene cyanide content makes it a supplementary cure of inflamed illnesses (arthritis, purulent wounds), because it acts as a local vasolidator, and eases the tissues.
- Helps in dieting (metabolism booster), and preventing diabetes.
- The slightly bitter, piquant taste suits well with salads, vegetables and coldcuts.
- Traditional national ingredient of the cuisine in Silesia. Potatoes boiled in their skin with flax seed oil and cottage cheese is a popular traditional dish till the present.
- For salad dressing, mix it with sweet vinegars.
- Flax seed oil has prevalent uses in industry, cosmetics and medicine as well.
- Store in dark place under 15°C! After opening put it is recommended to store in the fridge. If stored properly it has a shelf life of 9 months.
These oils are rich in omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids, that are the base of healthy and balanced diet. They are getting more and more popular due to their immune strengthening effect and other health benefits.
The "Göcseji" oils are made of 100% natural ingredients without any additives. They are serving culinary and medical purposes at the same time.
100% carefully selected ECO products
3000+ products available immediately, on stock
We help you understand green lifestyle better
We appreciate your loyalty